Greetings, Lewis! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a stunning, sleek and shiny Vizsla boy you are, Lewis! And having been born on Christmas Eve (how speical is that!) it's only fitting that you would be donning those AMAZING Rudolph antlers, albeit added digitally! (Never can trust you kids to keep your antlers on for that holiday photo shoot!) That said, your feature photo is exquisite!!!

I've always been mom to pups, x's hailing from the Sporting Group, and wow, if ever there was an energetic and athletic, outdoors and adventure loving pup it's you! You truly are living the good life, Lewis, and in the process, keeping your humans active and fit, hehe

He loves hiking, running on the beach, swimming in our lake, canoeing, sledding ... basically any activity where he can be with us and run! I'm so happy he came into our lives.
Of course, just as your mom says, all of those fun activities are meaningless without your humans by your side! What a team!

How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, active, life and people loving furkid in you, Lewis! You're simply the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure packed day of celebration...taking a long hike or a run; spending fun time with your humans, your 3 kitties and 2 horse pals; being treated to all your heart desires and more; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lewis, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to the kitties and horses too

Stunning!!!