Hi Missy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Terrier girl you are, Missy, beautiful inside and out! How very lucky mommy is, Missy, having known your love and companionship these near on 10 years! If anyone should doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your proud mom's glowing, love filled tribute! And if your beauty and big heart weren't recommendation enough, out of 1,200 entries YOU were chosen to be the Humane Society's Miss September calendar girl! Yep, you're a *star!*

One year she was chosen for the September page of our local Humane Society calendar, being chosen from over 1200 entries. She is truly a man's - and in my case woman's - best friend. She is my little Missy, and I love her very much.
But nowhere does your star shine more brightly than in your mommy's heart! How blessed she is, having a loyal and loving furkid, a best friend for life in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Missy! Meeting you today has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Missy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That coat! That smile!!!