Dearest Tommy, what a sweet, beautiful young man you are! That grey-brown tabby patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute brown "mustache" and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're absolutely precious in all those shots, showing many different positions in which you relax. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hanover, Lower Saxony in Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young special friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You joined your family when you were just seven weeks old! Now you are a growing boy, nine months old, and you make your dear young friend smile with all your antics and energy. You have a great time playing together, don't you! You jump through doors and run into walls. In the mornings, you two often play so long, he/she is almost late for school. You enjoy watching TV, especially wrestling. You're very loud, and when she/he goes to bed, you sit in front of the bedroom door and shout. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tommy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.