Dearest Boots and Shadow, you are both absolutely adorable! What a pair of precious young ladies you are, Tuxedo sisters with delightful markings in your beautiful soft-looking fur. And what sweet faces you have! Shadow, you have that cute mustache, and Boots, you have that line going down one side of your nose and then spreading out around it. You both have cute black noses and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Monroe, WI to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Boots, you're more cuddly and affectionate, and Shadow, you're more independent and adventurous. You both are your dear Purrrson's emotional support pets, giving him/her a great deal of help contending with depression and anxiety. You don't know any tricks yet, but your dear Purrrson hopes to teach you some before long. You both and she/he all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boots and Shadow, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you two and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.