Dearest Baby Kitty, you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful, sweet Tuxedo lady you are! You are so pretty in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That long, fluffy fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nashua, NH to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Meowmie found you in a backyard when you were just eight weeks old, and you've been living the good life with her ever since! You don't do all that much during the day.. you follow Meowmie around, lay on her keyboard, or play hide and seek, but mostly just lay around. Sometimes for fun you bite her ankles! Every day you pose in a cute way that gets people noticing and admiring you. You like pasta, cheese, french fries, keyboarding, yoga, backrubs, and spooning. You dislike birds, bugs, cats, dogs, outdoors, and kids. We agree with you totally that life is best inside.. for all kitties! You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Baby Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special pasta, cheese, and french fries!