Thread: Adorable Bailey!

Threaded View

Adorable Bailey!

Dearest Bailey, you are absolutely adorable! What a precious young man you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy, soft-looking white fur with orange highlights and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so beautiful and look so relaxed in them all. In those ones of you turning onto your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bangor, ME to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you and pet your Calico sister and rub her tummy if she wants, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub the appropriate tummies, too .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson came looking for a friend for the family Calico cat. You turned onto your back and immediately started purring. You both adopted each other right away! You were only about four months old then. Now it is five months later, and you cherish every minute you have with your dear Purrrsons. You are playful and kind and funny. You curl up into all kinds of weird positions in strange places, and you immediately start purring when you get any attention. You and your dear Calico sister and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Calico sister and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-06-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery