Thread: Divine Divina!

Threaded View

Divine Divina!

Dearest Divina, what an adorable young lady you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous girl with that brown tabby fur that has such pretty patterns in it and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes that blend right in with your fur colors. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show off different aspects of your Purrrsonality so well. You are so happy and content in them all. In that one of you turning your belly up, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Vermont to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet your kitty pal Mittens and your doggie pal Bagel and rub their tummies if they want, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and Mittens and Bagel and rub the appropriate tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your family decided to adopt another cat after their beloved kitty Elizabeth passed away. Your young Purrrson fell in love with you immediately upon first meeting you, so you and your new family adopted each other right away. You are an absolute sweetheart, with a loud, lovely purr that you sound off with when someone picks you up. You have your favorite places to lay around on, including your cat tree, the pool table bench, and Meowmie's desk and chairs. You enjoy being brushed and then rubbing your face against the bristles and chewing them. Your brush is on your cat tree, so it's handy when you want to do this. You and your dear young friend and Mittens and Bagel and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Divina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mittens and Bagel and your young friend and all your family and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Elizabeth Angel and all the other Angels are rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 07-16-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery