Good morning, Blu! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! I do believe you've shattered the Dog of the Day cuteness meter, Blu! Your adorable little self has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! That photo of your tiny paw holding onto your daddy's BIG hand says it all! How lucky he is, having you to help fill that empty space in his heart, Blu, after the loss of his beloved Frenchie! But the good news is, while your predecessor may no longer be a full time resident at your home, your daddy and you get visitation! What fun those playdates will be, for you and your dad! hehe You're just as precious as can be, Blu, and your daddy so very lucky having you in his life! What fun he's in for over the many years to come, watching you grow, the two of you sharing so many happy times, making so many cherished memories; besties for life!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, getting into all sorts of fun mischief, maybe walking the lovely Edinburgh coast, cuddling with your daddy, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Blu, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!