Dearest Layla, what a beautiful Kiwi Sphynx girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous with the wrinkled skin and pale-orange fuzz. I never knew there were Sphynxes that weren't completely hairless! And what a sweet face you have with more pale-orange fuzz and the matching nose and eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show you off so well both physically and spiritually. And who is that fluffy Tuxedo in some of the pics? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to New Zealand to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You enjoy tearing up boxes and watching birds out the window and chattering to them. You like to lick both furry things and people's faces. You get a weekly bath even though you don't like it. You are very sweet and affectionate and talkative. You love to sleep in bed with your dear Purrrson or in your box by the heater in winter. You are the sweetest kitty he/she has ever met, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Layla, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemate and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.