Dearest JoJo, what a gorgeous ebony fellow you are! That black fur is so sleek and shiny and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely golden eyes. Those great photos really show off your beauty! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Okinawa, Japan to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear Purrrents when you were a tiny kitten. You have been with them all these ten years since. You are an old soul, the gentlest, sweetest living creature they have ever known. You love people and all animals. You enjoy playing with a twistie-tie and sleeping under the covers. You are the "acting manager" of the kitty food supply. You and your dear Purrrents love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JoJo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.