Dearest Tippy, what an utterly gorgeous young lady you are! You are a fine example of the Tortoiseshell pattern. I love your photos, especially that larger-than-life closeup. They show off your beautiful fur and your sweet face with the lovely green eyes full of love and gratitude for being rescued and adopted and loved. I wish I could reach through the screen to Sherwood, Arkansas to pet you and rub my finger gently down above your nose and on your chin! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and gently rub you down above your nose and on your chin .

I'm so glad you were rescued! How awful that you were abandoned as a tiny kitten just before a storm. Now you have a Purrrfect Furrrever home. You purr loudly when you are touched, and you have two kitty roomies, also rescues. Thank God for those terrific people who saved you all and brought you home. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Tippy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your two kitty pals and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.