Thread: More PT Prayers worked...OUT OF SURGERY...post 32!

Threaded View

More PT Prayers worked...OUT OF SURGERY...post 32!

I know I've asked for a lot of special prayers lately, given my husband's (who is doing REALLY well!) and my own surgeries, but there is unfortunately more. 2011 is not starting off well...

We heard yesterday my father was admitted to the hospital with breathing trouble. Daddy is one of those who is never sick (he's 85) and this was a concern. First news was a "growth" near his thyroid pressing on his trachea. They could not biopsy without surgery; Daddy said leave it alone. Test results were due today to help with this decision. My sister (the oldest and Daddy's medical Power of Att'y holder) had been in contact with the hospital, called this morning, and found he had a really rough night. There are also more tumors around his thyroid; he's not coherent. The nurse said, "if this was my Father I'd get down here" (we're in Maryland, Daddy's in Florida). My sister is getting on a plane with her husband today and will update us as she hears news. Prayers for Pinot's Granddaddy.

When my sister called my brother to tell him what was going on, she found in the process of injecting himself with his medication (three times a day), he has contracted a bacterial infection in his stomach; he'll probably have to have a part of his stomach removed as they don't know if they can clear it up. Prayers for Pinot's Uncle Stephen.

PT prayers - do your stuff!
    Last edited by Pinot's Mom; 01-07-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!