Thread: My New Life.....

Threaded View

My New Life.....

I have not been around here alot lately,I am living my dream! Finally!

I have loved horses since i was a little girl,Growing up on a Dairy Farm we mainly had Cows but there was one horse that changed me,Her name Penny Sue she was a Paint.She has been gone for years but she truly made me love the species.Back in May my husband called a friend of his to see how he was doing,He mentioned he was pulling his hair out trying to find this pregnant mare a home,Thw owners were divorcing and were going to send her for meat that Monday.Jamie(husband) was in a real down mood for the remainder of the day,Finally i asked him what was going on,He told me.I called our friend back and told him to bring her right away.So sunday was the day i was going to meet our girl.I got up in the trailer with this gigantic girl,All she had been through she was the sweetest soul.Now this is were Fayte and Reeyson came into our lives.
    We were told that Fayte would foal withing the month..WRONG! We got her Sunday May 9th and she gave birth Thursday May 13 at 4:30 in the morning.
    We are truly blessed.Fayte is great she has some marks on her from her prior owner,I cannot imagine hurting this animal she is truly a gentle giant.Would not hurt a fly.Onto the pictures : )

My Husband and Fayte

Last but not least,My little guy Deezle,Two was not enough i guess and i added this little Overo Paint Baby,He has my heart.He is just over 4 months old was weaned from mommy and is doing excellent.
    Last edited by Lori Jordan; 09-30-2010 at 07:49 PM.