i have to say i watch animal cops on saterlite every day , i enjoy watching it but it breaks my heart to see these poor animals hurting and i get so very mad , we have the rspca here in britain there pretty good but not as good as the spca , the spca do a fantastic job to protect there animals and i get tears of joy seeing the outcome on how fantastic the animals look after , my whole family watch animal cops, geat education for my children as well , what i cannot understand is how anyone can treat there pets in the way they do , i have 3 dogs a cat , a hamster and 5 fish , plus 5 children , my pets are well fed each day fresh water put down a number of times a day , there collors are renewed every 6 months and checked on if its ok each day, if there sick they see a vet as soon as i can get the appointment , there so well loved and in return they give us all the love they can thats all we ask , my cat was abandonned and locked in an empty house i took him on and took him home which was 6 hours drive weve had him every sinse and what a loving cat he cat hes very special to us they all are , my dogs took to him instantly and love him just as we do , hes 14 years old now weve had him sinse he was 12 and i hope he,ll be around for a long time yet , pets are family members just like children , there companions and friends .