I can't believe that Ziggy has now been with me for 3 years as of 8-26-09. I adopted her from the same place where I got my Pearl which was from K & L another PT'er. She's pretty much the complete opposite of Pearl which is a good thing because if I had 2 Pearl's there would be trouble and a lot of fighting in my household. Ziggy has grown into a very large beautiful cat. The only thing tiny about her is her wee widdle high pitched voice. The one thing that she and Pearl have in common other than their place of birth and foster home is that they are mama's girls and they both like to talk to me although Pearl is way more chatier.

HAPPY 3rd GOTCHA DAY ZIGGY STARDUST!!! I hope you'll have many more to come. I love you baby sweetie.

Wee Widdle Ziggy:

Large Grown Up Ziggy:

On a sad note, Thursday Aug. 27th would have been Starr's 4th gotcha day. As most of you know, I had to put him to sleep on July 1st because his health was declining and he was having more bad days than good ones. I hope he knows how much I love and miss him. I know he's now in a better place because now he's pain free and able to run and play like a cat should. I'll always love you Peepers.