I'm in the beginning stages of planning one for my three but I want to know what works for you and what doesn't first. I'm not sure if I want it attached to the house so they can go out a window or if I'm brave enough to try and walk each to and from without somebody trying to get away.
What do you have in it, tree stumps for scratching, highups for climbing and perching, big flat rocks to rest on and so on?
How'd you do the people door? Hubby suggested a doorway like you'd pass through in an aviary...open, walk in and close, open the next one. I see his point but I think it'd be too much and I really don't think they'd be paying any attention to the door anyway, lol. However, he also said we could add some shelves for me to keep neccessary items out there...but what would I need that I can't carry from the house? It's not like they'll be living out there, lol.
What materials did you use? Is there a litterbox in there? Is it at least partially covered? Did you plant catnip in the corner? Do you feed them in it, or is that how you bait them back in the house? Did you bury the bottom so kitty can't weasel out?

I know it's a lot but I really want one very badly for the fuzzybuns and the better I have a plan together the more likely I can have one. If you'd rather not answer all these, I'd gladly look at pictures if you have them.

Thank you for your time!