Thread: What am I doing here??? Another update & pic

Threaded View

What am I doing here??? Another update & pic

Wooo PT

I think I'm in some trouble! I got to go for a truck ride with Mom this morning, but she didn't take me anywhere fun! She left me at the vet clinic! What am I doing here? I don't want to spend all day in a stoopid cage. Sheesh, I didn't even spend all night in my crate. All that gagging and pawing and whining took care of that. I got let out lots! I didn't get much sleep and neither did Mom. I was looking forward to napping in my pen and playing with Chum when I woke up.

But oh, no! I'm stuck at the vet and they are threatening to do horrible things to me! They say I might have eaten a foxtail. Now what kind of dumb fox would let a dog eat their tail? I thought vets were supposed to be smart humans! Why would they think something so dumb? I just bark at the foxes, I don't eat their tails! I did eat a whole bunch of grass last night, but there were no foxes hiding in that grass.

The vet people keep poking and prodding me. I can't have any food or water. There's no one to play with in this dumb cage. They might put me to sleep! Oh, Mom says it would just be for a nap...well, that's not so bad. But last time I had a nap here, I woke up with stitches in my tummy. I don't want that to happen again! I wasn't allowed to play for days after that!

Oh, this sucks! I wanna go home!

Sad wooos
    Tehya the prisoner puppy!
    Last edited by Glacier; 08-15-2007 at 06:06 PM.