Last night I accompanied my best friend to the vet to have her 18 year old torti sent to the Rainbow Bridge. Our other good friend Dominic was there to say good bye to her as well and to help support Emma during this hard time.

Wyona never cared for me much, in fact every time I saw her she would say "meh" then swish her tail and walk away. When Emma would go out of town she did seem to respect my position as the giver of the Temptations treats. She had some major torti-tude! She was however a Mamma's girl and was there to help Emma get through anything, childhood, the awkward teenage years, and even all the way through college!

Wy and her attitude will be missed my many. Two years ago she had a wonderful sweet 16 birthday party in which many of her friends helped her to celebrate her very special day. She was showered with presents, treats, and even a special kitty birthday cake.

Wy, I hope you have a quick trip to the Rainbow Bridge. You are now young and strong and ready to show all the animals at the bridge your torti-tude!