Oh Kerrigan! Your Mommy's loving words, your amazing "story," have captured all of our hearts! I have tears in my eyes but they are happy tears! Your indomitable spirit, your big, big heart are nothing short of inspirational! I am so happy that despite having been surrendered as "damaged goods", you managed to find your way to the most loving of forever homes!, to a family who embraced you for the true beauty that you are! And major kudos to all of those along the way who helped to make your rescue a reality! You know Kerrigan, I was blessed with a kitty whose challenges were identical to yours; her name was Tina! And like your Mom, once home, I was totally amazed to find that not only did her "handicap" not prevent her from living a full and happy life, she actually managed to eventually reign supreme over all of her loyal subjects, human, feline and canine! Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Kerrigan, our most inspirational, most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day Enjoy your well earned day celeb and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Kerrigan!