I took both Storm and Sunny to the vet today. Storm had to have another urinalysis and Sunny was just there for his annual exam. They were both very unhappy and crying although Sunny was much noisier than Storm. Luckily they were able to get a urine sample from Storm so I didn't have to leave him there and pick him up later. The vet that's been working with Storm will be in on Tues. so I'll hopefully know the results by then. I sure hope that it comes back normal and that he doesn't have any more crystals. He's been on Royal Canin Urinary S/O for about 3 months now.

Sunny weighs a little over 12lbs and is healthy except for his feline acne. The vet prescribed Bactoderm which is actually a dermatologic ointment for dogs but it can also be used on cats. His cat had feline acne much worse than Sunny's and did very well with this ointment. I sure hope it works. I have to apply it to the affected area 2 times a day for 5 days. I noticed that the tube they sold me had expired in Feb. and they found out that all of tubes that they have in stock have also expired so I have to pick up another tube some time bext week. I'm still going to use the tube I have on Sunny until then so I hope it'll work.

I had also ordered more of the Royal Canin Urinary S/O dry and wet food last week. They called me on Wed. to let me know that it had come in but I found out today that the guy that does the ordering screwed up and ordered the Canine formula and not the Feline formula. They gave me 2 5.5lb bags free of charge so I'll have some to tide me over until the order comes in next week. I'm fine on the wet food. I tell you it's always something. It seems that nothing ever goes smoothly these days.