Thread: Heroic Ralph!

Hybrid View

Heroic Ralph!

What a special boy you are, Ralph! You knew the minute you got put in their yard that you were with your forever people. And how brave of you to get between your Dad Ray and that snake. We are glad your folks found a veterinarian who was smart and caring enough to help you recover! It is great that you are such a loved boy, and even though we have no idea how old you are, or where you came from! You are now a happy, healthy boy, and even make sure your doggie sister stays safe by going out the dog door first!You never know what might be lurking out there, right? Congratulations, Ralph - you are Dog of the Day for whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD brave Ralph.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Good Boy!

What a brave, smart dog he is. I'd say all four of you, Gracie included, are very lucky.

Ralph

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Why would anyone want to discard you? But lucky for you they did.
    You had a hard life at first, but now live a good one.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello Ralph, it is a genuine pleasure to meet you. Oh My Goodness, What a brave thing you did by jumping between your human father and taking the snake bite yourself; you're lucky to be alive. I think that shows a huge amount of love and loyalty. In a way you repaid your humans for taking you in years ago. Not only are you brave but I think you're very cute too. I enjoyed all the photos and can see that you have a wonderful family. I hope all of you have many more happy healthy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Bless Raph's heroic, brave, giant heart! He is an extra special DOTD, it was wonderful to read all about him and his family. I love all the pictures of him, he deserves a medal, could you please give him e big smooch and cuddle from me!