Thread: Blessed Biscuit

Hybrid View

Blessed Biscuit

How fortunate you and your girl ran across each other that day, on that walk with her Dad. We are glad you not only noticed her, but took pity on her and started feeding her, and petting her. And then, we usually don;t avocet going against a [parent's wishes, but we are glad you brought her inside, and your mom changed her mind about her. It is probably those cute meows and soft fur that helped seal the deal, and we are glad she is safe inside with you now! We are sure she will thrive even more under your care, and appreciate not just the food, but the shelter and the love, too! We don't know how you came to be homeless, Biscuit, but are glad those days are over. Congratulations, pretty girl, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being COTD Beautiful Biscuit.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Biscuit

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    I'm glad you finally got to stay in your new home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest little Biscuit, you are adorable! What a sweet little kitty you are, with that so-soft-looking grey suede fur and the pretty face with the lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen down to Arkansas to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved young lady will pet you for me .

I'm so glad she found you and brought you home, and she kept feeding you and petting you while her mom wouldn't let her bring you inside. Now you are inside being taken care of, and mom knows and we hope is okay about it. You are very loving, and you make your young friend smile with your cute little meows. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Biscuit, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Biscuit I'm so glad you found your new human. You are so cute. What a pretty looking grey kitty. Congratulations Biscuit! COTD!
    Last edited by tomyoung54; 02-15-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Aww pretty Biscuit, thank goodness your person persisted in getting you in the house!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Biscuit has such a cute name and is so very pretty! It is wonderful that you rescued her and I hope she eats up and puts on some weight. I'm sure the love and attention you are giving her is making all the difference in the world. Excellent COTD!