Thread: Another cat? Or just a lot of hair?

Hybrid View

Another cat? Or just a lot of hair?

I finally broke down and bought a Furminator.... and ended up with TWO new kitties (and I'm not even done yet!)

Orange kitties

Brown kitties

Flutter and Mystic LOVED it. Both would willingly sit there until I brushed them bald. Mystic purred his head off

Allen and Harry both need MORE fur taken out of them but I couldn't get them due to jumpy dog getting involved. I didn't even brush pouncer more than two swipes -- HISS and GROWL. I let my sickie boy go. And Abby got a halfish brush.

So basically, that fur represents Flutter, Mystic, Mikey, and Trixie. Plus the vacuum picked up that much hair after I trashed the two piles.

You must have a Furmintor to get All of that Fur!!
    They are the greatest brush ever and We Thank Our Aunt Pat for sending that to us.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh that is too funny...two new kitties! I had a Furminator for Casey and now that she is gone I am wondering what I did with it. Hmmmm

I brushed two of my 4 cats over the weekend. Buddy loved it. He kept circling my feet and kissing my feet!

WOW! I need to get one of those! Had no idea they worked like that!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Can anyone give me a link to this Furminator thing? (Great name, by the way.) Big Boy has always loved brushing time. He lies down for me to do it when I show him the brush, and when I am done with one side, he rolls over so I can do the other. Then the belly. Of course, I am always careful with his nipples. Sensitive subject for a male cat.

OMG that is a pile! We are going crazy here with hair. We are going to start scheduling appointments to get some of them shaved. It's driving me crazy!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Can anyone give me a link to this Furminator thing? (Great name, by the way.) Big Boy has always loved brushing time. He lies down for me to do it when I show him the brush, and when I am done with one side, he rolls over so I can do the other. Then the belly. Of course, I am always careful with his nipples. Sensitive subject for a male cat.
    Here ya go: Furminator

Yesterday I finally broke down and bought a Furminator. Am anxious to try it to see if I end up with enough fur to make another cat!

Had a 10% off coupon from Petco, and the thing was already discounted $5, so I figured the time was right.

will be out of town for a few days, but when I get back the fur will be flying! (I hope)
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I