Thread: Kerrigan.......

Hybrid View

Kerrigan.......

was blessed when you all met......and she has returned it many-fold I am sure....what a wonderful story.....Congratulations to the cotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Yes indeed what a heartwarming story, bless you for adopting Kerrigan, she deserves to have a happy loving home, and tha'ts exactly what she's got.
    Happy Cat Of The Day Kerrigan!

What a beautiful story! I really should have had a hankie close by. Kerrigan is beautiful and I hadn't even noticed her "disability" until I read her bio. Actually as I read on, it seems that it really isn't a disability at all. She is a happy cat who is enjoying life and who has been adopted by a wonderful family. Bless you for choosing her. I know she feels blessed too.

Kerrigan

I have started Sunday filled with love for my fellow human - and as we all know, it's easier to love a cat. Thanks for adopting Kerrigan.

Kerrigan

Kerrigan,
    You are such a gorgeous kitty! In fact I never even noticed anything "wrong" with your legs until I started reading your story, so had to go back and look at your picture again. I'm so glad you found somebody willing to see past your "handicap" and give you the loving home you so deserve. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Pretty Little Kerrigan

Awwww, you are sooo sweet! What a nice way to start my day!

I didn't notice your back legs either and read your story. I'm so glad that you now have a great home!!!

Congrats on being COTD -- you have the face of a sweet little angel

Kerrigan!

Congratulations to a heartbreakingly beautiful kitty--what a face and what a purrsonality. Disability? What disability? All you needed was a chance, and I'm so thrilled you and your family found each other. God bless you sweetie and have a wonderful day that celebrates YOU!! Yay!!
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 03-18-2007 at 06:24 PM. Reason: print too skinny

What a beautiful "differently abled" kitty girl. You are just gorgeous, Kerrigan. Bless you and your family.

Kerrigan, you are gorgeous!

I wish folks would realize just what they are missing when they "pass up" on a "special needs" cat. They give so much in so many ways, right, Kerrigan? I had a cleft palate kitty, Murphy for 16 years! The "pound" was going to put him down because no one wanted him, but his former owner (Murph hated dogs and they fought miserbly) took him to a no-kill shelter and THEY convinced me to take this goofy looking kid. He was wonderful, my best buds for 16 years, living LONG after the vets thought he would because of URI problems that cleft palates are prone to. Special kitties are just that--VERY, VERY special and I'm glad you have such a special family and home that you deserve, Kerrigan, you gorgeous girl! Yvonne

Miss Kerrigan! I didn't realize that you're differently abled until I started reading your story. When I looked at your photo I was much more captivated by an orange tabby girl with a sweet face! I hope you have had a wonderful day today as our Cat of the Day. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your very caring purr-son! Meows and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kerrigan

She's so beautiful! I couldn't imagine her not being adopted JUST because her back legs are a little short.

She reminds me of my much beloved and missed Trio kitty. She had four working legs but one of the front arms was frozen at the elbow and permanently curled around at the front. Unfortunately it seems that was from being thrown out of a car window... Or that's the consensus. The person who's farm she was found on, the vet's, and just about everyone that seen and heard her tale. She was an orange tiger DSH too.

Her handicap sure didn't impair her any! She was faster than any other house cat I've ever met and she could still swat at King with both paws. (Though it was more like punching with the one. )

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Kerrigan, you are a beautiful orange girl! I love orange kitties and you are the perfect orange cat! Kerrigan, I guess you don't know that there is a problem with your back legs because your "disability" certainly hasn't slowed you down. You are a great COTD, Kerrigan, and my wish for you is many years of health and happiness with the family (including Eddie!) who love you so much.