Thread: Luca

Hybrid View

Luca

Hello Luca.....You are just about the cutiest little thing I have ever seen.
    I bet you are a mommy's boy. Your black coat is so pretty. Looking at you I wanted to go out and get me a little boy just like you. Congratulations on DOTD. Luca, have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day, Luca! Oh my, what a precious pupper you are sweetheart, too, too cute; so cute in fact that for a moment there I mistook you for a stuffie/plush pup Your coat is simply gorgeous, so silky and shiny You're surely going to be breaking a lot of hearts over the years, no doubt; you've already stolen your humans' hearts and today, mine, and a lot of other Pet Talkers' hearts as well! Thanks to your proud Papa for sharing you with us all today, starting our day off with a big smile I hope your family, human and furry, pull out all the stops and treat you to an extra special, love and fun filled "top dog" day; you deserve it! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Luca, with wishes for a long, healthy and happy life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness aren't you a cutie patutie!!

I hope you are spoiled rotten today! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hello Luca,

My, you are the cutest little pup I've ever seen. I love you perky personality and zest for life sweetie. Big congratulations on being our very adorable DOG OF THE DAY.Best wishes for a long,happy & healthy life with your loving family. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Luca! You are a very handsome boy. Sounds like you are a lot of fun, too! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!