Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's my birthday today!

It's my birthday today!

Hi everybody, guess how old I am today? I'm 2! Yep, that's right, I'm not a puppy anymore
    We had the greatest day today, first....
    mommy took me to the bank with her & I got my picture taken by the girl behind the big window. And guess what? I got 3 treats! Yes, you heard right, not 1, not 2, but 3 treats!

Then, we got to go to SuperPets (I'm allowed in that store!), and I picked out some good treats for me, Angus & Huney.

There was even another dog there, her name was Molly. And guess what? It was her birthday today too, but she was still a baby, she's only 1. Mom took a picture of her too (and that's me with my big nose in the picture too...it is MY birthday after all).

The Molly's mom was even nice enough to take a picture of me & mom.

When we got home it was PARTY TIME!

Look at Angus & Huney trying to be big showoffs!

Then Angus played with the balloons (Me & Huney didn't much care for them, so we let him have them all).

More to come!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Re: It's my birthday today!

Gosh! That picture made me LAUGH so hard.. what a cute picture! I LOVED all the pictures.. Roxey is so beautiful!! Hug her for me!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Those pics are sooo cute! I especially like the one of the chow (sorry, don't know his name) with the hat on. He looks like he's posing for the camera. Can you tell me how to post pics please? I can't figure out how to post them.

We danced....

and played a little,

then my favorite part....we got cake & ice cream!!!

Then I was so tired I had to take a nap.

Hope you all had fun looking at my pictures from my party (Oh, do you see my new treat ball!)!

Anna here, we had such a great day & I think the dogs did as well (even though I made them wear those silly hats). If you want to see the rest of the pictures, they are Here. Check them out, they're pretty cute! And BTW, thanks to Wolf_Q for the recipie, the dogs loved it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh! The pics are great anna! Well, happy birthday sweet Roxey! You are such a pretty birthday girl! WOW! Two years old??? Congrats! It looks like you had a great time.
    Hug and Licks, and a special birthday wish,
    Emma, Digger, Chubby, Otis, and Prince

BIRFDAY, huh?

Then we otta say...

Hap, HAPP,

H A P P I E

Birfday, ROXEY!!!

Lookz like ya had a REEL NICE Partie!!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Your pictures are Fantastic. I love them.
    (funny too)
    Happy Birthday Roxey....

----<---<--<{(@

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXEY!!!!!

It sounds like you had a fabulous party!! What a spoiled beauty you are......all those treats and such a fun day!! I just loved the photos of all of you! The one of Angus with the hats and the one with the balloon totally cracked me up!! Silly boy! Nebo popped 2 on his birthday, and now he won't touch them!

I'm looking at the album now---great pics!! I have to say it again like I say every time....Roxey, you are GORGEOUS, and I love you!!

Just found this pic in the album..........LOL LOL LOL

Happy Birthday Roxey!!! Looks like you and your brother and sister had a great day!!! Your Mom sure takes great pictures of you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXEY!!! Wow, what a great day! Your Mommy sure made your special day fun for all! A doggie couldn't have asked for a fun-ner celebration! Anna, your pics are fantastic! And with beautiful, phototgenic, precious puppers like Roxey, Angus and Huney, I'm sure that's not hard! Love and hugs to all of the celebrants!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Roxey ! Bella here! Now you is as old as me is! It's a fun time cuz now we don't gets called puppies no more. We's BIG girls now! I turned 2 in January but it looks like you had lots more fun than I did! I didn't gets to eat cake or ice cream or nuffin'. Tell your mom that we liked lookin' at your pixtures! Maybe when I turns 3 my mommy will give me my own ice cream. Now I just gets to lick her bowl.
    Woof! Woof! Your friend, Bella

Anna - Pam here! These pictures are just wonderful! I feel like we were with Roxey on her special day! I love them all and I haven't even clicked on the album yet. You really know how to throw a doggie birthday party! Angus as usual is a riot, and it looks like Huney is having a good laugh in that one picture. Roxey as usual is gorgeous!

What a great album! I just loved this picture! Angus should be elevated to Sainthood for this one! LOL! Can't see my two putting up with this!! He's such a big sweetie!

OOOhhhh!! Happy Birthday Roxey! It looks like you had the funnest birfday ever!!! And you shared so nice with Angus and Roxey, too!!

Happy Birthday ! ! !