Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magoo, Hubby, and the Chicken

Magoo, Hubby, and the Chicken

Mr. Magoo and his daddy love playing with that silly chicken! I'm so glad they have bonded so well.
    I am the enemy once again because I scruffed Magoo last night and cleaned out his ears. We don't want daddy to become the bad guy. I kind of enjoyed regaining some power over him and he didn't try to bite me. All was well once he got calmed down and he had fun with hubby and the chicken again.

He's taking a break from the chicken. Have you ever seen such a short tail on a cat? I have never seen one that short and fat.

Now he gets his nightly daddy lovin before he goes back to the cage for the night. Isn't this sweet?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

TAIL TRANSPLANT???

His tail does look like it belongs to someone else He and daddy look so content with each other! Glad to know he's still doing well and there have been no "incidents". Scritchies for Magoo!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

The Found Cats are happy that Scrappy Paddington Ocular Magoo , is settling down , and has been a lot calmer! He was a lot of Fun , at the Partee , as All the Other Cats , made sur that he had enough to eat , but he is suprisingly Self sufficent! WE LOVE Him , especially Cat Angel Mr. Scrappy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awwww Magoo is so cute! The last picture is so sweet
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

awww...this is nice to see!!!
    Did you ever end up giving Magoo any sort of medication??? Has he had any further contact with the other kids??
    Also - I am wondering if Sammy has had any more *facing the wall* incidents to punish daddy for paying attention to Magoo! Or perhaps he has not seen this picture!!!

BTW - Boomer has a tail very much like that and Missy tells me it comes from being part or full japanese bobtail. Has Magoo been to Japan???

Awwww! Magoo definitely looks like he's settling in very well!

Awww! It's such a sweet picture of Magoo and hubby!! I'm so glad that Magoo has finally discovered real love!! He needs the best and he gets it!

Kiisses and scritchies to Magoo!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

AWWWW that pic of Mr Magoo and Daddy is adorable. Scritchies for MR M and (((HUGS))) for his persevering parents

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I'm so glad you posted the update. I was wondering how Magoo was doing. He looks so healthy and content.

CCL,

I was also wondering how Magoo was doing. Glad to see such a strong bond between him and hubby.

Ya know, I got to thinking about the "incident" and Magoo's attitude towards you. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Magoo was abused by a woman. Do you wear a specific perfume??? The reason I ask is because, he MAY very well smell whatever it is you wear and, if it IS a woman that abused him, maybe she wore the same scent (if it's a popular one) and he connects it to the abuse.

Just a thought. I'm SO glad to see that Magoo is finally beginning to come around a little. Please keep us posted on his wonderful new life with you, hubby and the furkids.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

More happy news~~I'm so glad to hear he is doing better. It looks like you are on your way to having a settled in, happy Magoo.

And Magoo you are so darn cute.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Lovely pictures of Magoo and his daddy! It is so good to see Magoo being so loved! Give Scritchies to Magoo for me, and pats on the back to you and the hubby. You both are being so patient with him, and that can only mean one thing, Love!!

Thanks for the updates on sweet Magoo. Oh, and I do love his tail, sort of reminds me of Grover's tail, Magoos is a little longer is all. I guess I better not let Grover see these pictures of Magoo, she might very well fall in love with him and start mooning over him!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Aww what great pictures of the precious Mr. Magoo.
    Glad to see he has somewhat settled down.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so glad to see Mr. Magoo so happy. He looks like he really loves your hubby. Magoo reminds me of a sweet little teddy bear.

Lisa & Sash

Magoo is on medication. The doc left me in control of the dose so he isn't getting that much. Just enough to help him rest while he is in the cage. He is doing better with me than before and he still follows me everywhere. He is another 'potty lovin' kitty because he has to go with me and does the leg rubs. I wasn't happy about that until I realized he wasn't going to bite me. That is not a spot I want to be attacked on!!
    We still haven't brought the other kids around because it's pretty obvious that he wants to attack. He tries to get them through the door.
    Sammy hates hearing his daddy talk to Magoo especially since he can't come into the room. Hubby puts Sammy in his lap the minute they are allowed back in and that seems to be working. Hubby has done so well with all this! I think he's finally getting the hang of it!!