Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of car are you driving now, and what's your dream car?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    I've already put about 3,500.00 dollars into it...
    What mods have you done for it so far?? Found any good prices on after market parts? I'm looking into getting a cold air intake and a better exhaust on my Grand Am as well as a racing chip, better suspension and.. well, there's a long list but nothing I can accomplish so soon!! Right now I will just have to settle for a paint job, pinstripes, and Euro taillights

facebook

I am not driving anything at the moment, but test drove a little Ford Laser yesterday which my bro then told us later was a rip off and look for something cheaper, i liked it but oh well .

My dream cars are...

Mustang GT 1969, metalic purple *Drools*.

Gosh i love them *Sigh*.

How pretty....

&

Ford Territory, Black, 2006, 6 speed auto *In my dreams* .

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli

(we don't have a good picture of it.)
    1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport, the only vehicle my parents bought brand new from a dealership!
    can I have your car!!! I want a jeep so bad!!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    I am not driving anything at the moment, but test drove a little Ford Laser yesterday which my bro then told us later was a rip off and look for something cheaper, i liked it but oh well .

My dream cars are...

Mustang GT 1969, metalic purple *Drools*.

Gosh i love them *Sigh*.

How pretty....

&

Ford Territory, Black, 2006, 6 speed auto *In my dreams* .

I'd hate to make you drool anymore, but my brother still owns his 1967 Shelby Mustang (his car is dark blue with the white racing stripes). He only drives it in the summer. Tha would be my dream car if I can get it away from him!

I have a 98 Chevy S-10. I'm not really sure that I have a dream car, I guess I'm just not that into cars, I just want one that gets me around. However I do prefer trucks to cars.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Don't have a car, yet I'll probably be getting one this summer. Most likely a Chevrolet Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire or a Hyundai Accent.

My parents drive a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe, it's a great car.

My DREAM car is a Hummer H2 (Black) or a Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani (Yellow).

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I drive what I like to call the invisable car, ya know the kind that dosent get you anywhere
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    What mods have you done for it so far?? Found any good prices on after market parts? I'm looking into getting a cold air intake and a better exhaust on my Grand Am as well as a racing chip, better suspension and.. well, there's a long list but nothing I can accomplish so soon!! Right now I will just have to settle for a paint job, pinstripes, and Euro taillights
    On my car.... i've so far put wheels and tires on .... coilovers... camber kit... AEM intake.... and the other mods are just cosmetic. I've put a lot of money into the stereo... white face guages... i put a white underbody neon kit... and blacklights under my dash....and my floormats cost me $200.00.... i bought some custom cut diamond plate floormats... I bought the five piece set... with the two front and back and the small piece for the footrest on the driver's side. I wish I would have just put the front floormats in and saved some money because no one ever sees the back ones..

here is a picture..

I really want to get my whole exhaust done and new headers and a new paint job... but with the baby coming... that will be far far far in the future.

As far as good prices you can get the intake, tail lights and other parts off ebay for really good prices. But the most most important if you don't do the work yourself is go to a GOOD mechanic you can trust. Espicially doing any engine work to your car. I had soooo many problems with my intake making my fuel sensor go cookoo... and my check engine light wouldn't go off. My mechanics have been working on my car for years though... and give me really good deals on tires and labor and stuff. Good luck on your car... it is fun putting money into it if you're really into that stuff...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    I'd hate to make you drool anymore, but my brother still owns his 1967 Shelby Mustang (his car is dark blue with the white racing stripes). He only drives it in the summer. Tha would be my dream car if I can get it away from him!
    A Shelby... the only Mustang worth anyone's money!!

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    As far as good prices you can get the intake, tail lights and other parts off ebay for really good prices. But the most most important if you don't do the work yourself is go to a GOOD mechanic you can trust. Espicially doing any engine work to your car. I had soooo many problems with my intake making my fuel sensor go cookoo... and my check engine light wouldn't go off. My mechanics have been working on my car for years though... and give me really good deals on tires and labor and stuff. Good luck on your car... it is fun putting money into it if you're really into that stuff...
    My friend is a mechanic at the dealership I bought my car from actually so I really do trust him (and he'll do the labor for free, or just dinner at Denny's haha)

Glad to hear that all your mods aren't JUST cosmetic, though!! I can't stand kids who do that and think since their car LOOKS prettier or SOUNDS louder, it goes faster lol I've put many kids to shame in their "tricked out" Civics with my beat up LUMINA... yes, a '92 Lumina can beat a "pretty" Civic; imagine that! hah.

facebook

A Shelby... the only Mustang worth anyone's money!!
    My brother also owns a mint 1970 corvette convertible. It's a 350, 4 speed maroon with a black leather interior. It's also awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by david p
    My brother also owns a mint 1970 corvette convertible. It's a 350, 4 speed maroon with a black leather interior. It's also awsome!
    OK stop right now before I short out my keyboard from drooling on it!!

I had a chance to buy a '77 Stingray 'Vette for $5,000 from a family friend last year, but I passed it up because insurance alone would KILL ME ALIVE.

facebook

OK stop right now before I short out my keyboard from drooling on it!!

I had a chance to buy a '77 Stingray 'Vette for $5,000 from a family friend last year, but I passed it up because insurance alone would KILL ME ALIVE.
    Ok ok! I'll stop! Those are the only fast ones he has. A few years ago I learned my sister had her camaro up for sale. It was a 1969 camaro convertible. Before I could ask her about it, she sold it to some kid for $500.00! What was she thinking?! I leared later that the kid put big tires on the back and after a while I learned he had wrapped it around a telephone pole! I could have shot her.

i wish i could get a corvette for 5,000................(my huby would freak out and blackout LOL) i LOVE Stingrays........... for now he settles with the Stang..........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I'm driving a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee plus I kept my old 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo and I still drive it around some too.

Here's my new car that hubby and I bought last summer - it's Khaki. Sorry I haven't taken a picture of it yet so this is from Jeep's site.

As for a dream car I don't really have one. I'm just thrilled to have my new Jeep!

From Decker with Love