Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of car are you driving now, and what's your dream car?

Sounds good David. I'm going to check into a Cobalt

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Right now I am currently driving a 1992 Chevrolet Lumina and a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT.

My dream car(s) however are.. well here is a list

1. 1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
    2. Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
    3. Toyota Supra MKIV (any year, make, model. They are SEXY)
    4. 2003 Black Pontiac Grand Prix GT/GTP **coupe**

facebook

I have the opportunity to buy my stepdad's 1994 Jeep Cherokee in the summer for $500 . He was so cheap then that it doesn't even have top bar things to hold luggage. Our top turtle thing slipped off
    My ideal car is the Toyota Matrix or Honda Element.
    In a way the Matrix reminds me of a PT Looser which I think is terribly ugly, but it has a lot of bonuses above just looks.

My dad has a 2002 Matrix with 100,000 miles on it (NO, that's not a tyo, one hundred thousand miles) and the ONLY thing he's had to do is fix the air conditioning and ruitene matinence. The Matrix may not look so stylish but it has soooooooo much space and comfort inside, in a compact car. It gets good milage too. My dad's done lots of projects and had to bring home plywood and stuff and he has not had a problem fitting it yet.

Before I knew what they were called, I liked the look of the Elements.

I love the "Sunset Orange" that looks like Creamy tomato soup a lot. Someone on my block has it, I WANT it!
    Then my dad recommended them to my mom and stepdad because we're getting a new car to replace the Jeep. He said it has a lot of the same good things about it that the matrix does.
    Going ONLY on looks though, I Love the new Chevy "Truck" that looks like a morph between a futuristic car and a 1940s truck! It's called the SSR. I'd never trust a chevy though.

Niņo & Eliza

Now:
    2001 GMC Jimmy "Sir James"

Wanna have:
    right off the line Toyota Highlander
    or
    right off the line Chevy Trailblazer

I'm that SUV driver your parents warned you about..
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I drive a 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab. I am hooked on pickups (had a Ranger previously) and I think I willalways have some sort of a truck.

If we are dreaming though, in addition to my truck, I would have a garage full of sports cars...a late 70's Trans Am, a classic Mustang, a corvette, maybe the new Pontiac Solstice for fun. And if Dodge makes this years concept car, the redesigned Challenger into a production car, I would love to have one of those as well!

I am driving a Buick......That is as far as I am going My DREAM car wow umm I guess I don't have one since I forgot the name But one day when I win the lottery I will for sure buy a Mustang. Ya Mustangs are pretty much amazing!!!!

OH my cars name is Shaggin Wagon

Well I don't drive yet but my dad drives a Tahoe, my mom an excursion lifted up, brother 1 a trooper, and brother 2 a volvo. My dream car is a mini cooper!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

2004 Jeep Liberty
    2002 Mercedes c-320

An affordable car that i want is Volkswagen GTI or Jeep Wrangler,or Scion.
    Dream car.. Mercedes CLK500,or SLK350.one day..lol.I dont even has my drivers license yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Sounds good David. I'm going to check into a Cobalt
    In the Pittsburgh area, colbalts have been on sale for, get this, $98 a month! My payment is $118 a month which is still real good. Mine was a dealer demonstrator with 5400 miles on it, but it was never titled. However the colbalt is still practically brand new. I LOVE mine!

The car I'm driving right now is the hottest thing ever, of course! It's a 2005 Chevy Cavalier Coupe in BLACK! It's so pretty, and sooo hot, I love it. It gets *great* gas mileage, it's totally reliable, and it's perfect for me. I've got short (okay, shorter than your average bear's) legs and driving some cars makes me feel funny... but not this beaut!

My dream car is a lime green VW Beetle! Ever since I first saw them, I've been in love... but that's a dream car. It'll never come true because it's just not practicle enough for me to even think of giving up my car. I appreciate my car more than most people would ever appreciate theirs, and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

I now drive a 1990 Chevy 1/2T. 4X4 Suburban (for business), Nice Days I ride a 1975 (first year made) GL1000 Goldwing.

Dream car.............................Mercedes CLK-GTR (for summer)
    H-1 Hummer wagon (winter), one of the real ones!!
    Nice Days............1995 GL1500SE Goldwing, Teal in color
    Real Nice Days..........8 team Black Clydesdales and Wagon!
    "All It Takes For The Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People TO DO NOTHING!"

Oh! Clydesdales, even more classy than my Morgan, but I'd be more capable of controlling the car than just one of those magnificent horses. I'm just old enough to remember them pulling the drays loaded with barrels of beer to the local pub. Apparently, my grandad used to stand on the street with his shovel and pail, waiting for something good for his roses and tomatoes. Now that's far more useful than what cars leave behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I have a 1999 Honda CRV which just flipped over to 70,000 miles! Looks like I should start thinking about a new car, huh? I would like a new Toyota RAV-4, I think next time. Their gas mileage is supposedly better and I like their looks. Even though gas is expensive I always want to have an SUV. I like being *high* when I drive, and I don't mean on drugs or alcohol! LOL!
    Good Girl Pam! My 1997 Rav 4 is still running like a dream. The only drawback is that it's a 4 cylinder. I always had 4 cylinders and felt safe cause I can be "heavy footed".BUT the good news is that they're 6 cylinder now and look so much better. I like being "high" too, but not when driving! I'm sticking with a Rav when I get a new car. I don't like driving that much so I'll stick to what I feel comfortable in.

I've been Boooo'd!

LOL you know me David, I'm still happy with my Blue Pill . I dream about Delorians though...I'd get the black one...the brushed aluminum exterior really is a pain to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I have a 1999 Honda CRV which just flipped over to 70,000 miles! Looks like I should start thinking about a new car, huh? I would like a new Toyota RAV-4, I think next time. Their gas mileage is supposedly better and I like their looks. Even though gas is expensive I always want to have an SUV. I like being *high* when I drive, and I don't mean on drugs or alcohol! LOL!
    My '92 Lumina hit 185,000 miles.. My 2000 Grand Am we BOUGHT with 75,000 miles on it. 70,000 miles does not seem like a lot to me AT ALL! :P

facebook