Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance?

So You Think You Can Dance?

does anyone here watch this Fox show? Hubby and I loved watching American Idol this season - and when it ended - we started watching Dance...

I like singing better - but am having fun with the dance too. I am not familiar with the newer dances but sure do love the ballroom and lyrical.

I would love to read some comments from some of you who may be more "in the know"

We've been watching it, too! I *know* I cannot "dance" - at least not like ALL of those people can - but it is fun to watch and root for people!

Oh how I am addicted! Normally I hate reality shows, but this one I love. Actually I'm watching it now...wonder who's getting kicked off??

I LOVE that show!! No, I cannot dance as good as them..but I am addicted. but seriously those judges are harsh especially Nigel. If I were on that show and if he said mean things to me (atleast he's honest ) I would run off crying.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Babe safe & tucked into bed me and a big glass of lemonade are watching it right now

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

I watched it for the first time yesterday! I loved it!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I watch it! I love dancing. I watched it last season also. I had it recorded tonite and my recording ended right as Nigel was getting to the guys. Last I saw it was between James and Ben. Who got kicked off? Tell me, tell me, tell me

Ben was dropped.

When they called those last two guys forward - Nigel fussed at both of them but mainly at Ben for improvising the 30 second solo. Right after Ben danced - Cat (I think) asked if he had made it up.... or how much practice he did on it and Ben had answered "zero" - and I rather thought that was not a good answer - even though I don't see why they have to choreograph that short solo. Too bad as I enjoyed watching Ben dance. They are all so good!

The dancing really is fun to watch! HipHop is growing on me (except when it makes me ) The dance they called Krumping did not look anything like dancing I don't think. The group dances are really fun to watch.

Do they keep dropping one guy and one girl each week - and then what? Does it go to one couple and then the favorite is selected?

I LOVE this show. I watched it last year also. There are a few changes this year though.

I really like Benji and Donyelle. They are my fav. And Dimitri is not too hard on the eyes LOL

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Benji and Donyelle are favorites in our house, too.

I've watched it a few times and enjoyed it. But it didn't "stick" like American Idol. Also sometimes it seems like they were trying to copy AI too much. Like that girl in the middle (don't know her name), trys to act like Paula sometimes.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

How could you not like Benji! He is such a good dancer! And his cousin Heidi is pretty impressive also. I would have preferred James was emlimnated last night rather than Ben but hey...I don't think either has a real chance of winning the compitition so they both have to go at some point.

I was glad to see Nigal apoligize to Aleksandra before she was eliminated also. I think the Corpse Bride comment was rather extreme.

Denyce

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    As a former semi-pro dancer I LOVE watching that show. Reminds me of what it was like for me - the pain of the auditions, the not knowing if you'd be good enough, the hard work, sweat, tears, more hard work and then the exhilaration of doing a show.

They cut a guy and a gal each week until they get to the end and select America's favorite dancer.

So glad they cut Ben-Hair - that mop top was so distracting I couldn't pay attention to his dancing.

Heidi is Benjie's cousin; I LOVE Benjie, Jaymz and Dimitri is SO easy on the eyes Trevor's gal partner is my favorite gal right now (don't know her name).

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Did anyone watch it last night?

I just love Benji and Donyelle more and more everytime I see them. They are just so darn cute together. I hope they are in love hehe. And of course dimitry is YUMMY as ever. He looked HOT in those jeans lol.

Even my husband is into the show now lol even though he tried to fight it he admitted last night that it was very entertaining lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Yes, I watched last night. Benji and Donyelle are my favorite couple, but last night Ivan really brought the house down for me. That performance was so awesome I was in tears, just like Mary Murphy (who I can't stand!).

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10