Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "The New & Improved Magooster"

"The New & Improved Magooster"

WOW! I never thought I would be posting these pictures!!
    Magoo spent his first night out last night and things went well (as far as I can tell) I didn't hear any fights, there is no fur on the floor, and everyone seems to be just fine!
    Look at the pics from this morning!!!

Magoo is laying in the chair with me just like a regular ol' cat!

Here he is with Pepper Jack stealing Sammy's left over dinner. Can you believe they are sharing in their thievry!!!!

This was my big shock of the morning. He learned how to get in the window all by himself!!!

And the last and final stunner of the morning is him sharing the window with Lucky! Lucky does not like him and there was a little growling but nothing serious at all!!!

Notice all the paint scratched off the wall where my cats feel the need to climb the two feet instead of jumping!!! Bad kitties!

Anyway! I can't believe the progress and I can't believe we have made it this far! I even planted a great big kiss on the back of Magoo's head and I still have my lips to tell the story!!!

I just couldn't be happier you all!!!

It is so wonderful to here the progress Mr. Magoo has made! It makes me feel good, so I can imagine how you feel! Keep up the wonderful work!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

It is nothing short of a MIRACLE!!!
    I'm HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY for all of you!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

That is so wonderful, I am so happy for him and you! It just shows what love and patience can do.

Now Mr Magoo has allowed you to give him a little kiss, next time please give him a kiss from me too.

Bless you and your hubby for making this day possible.

Chris

OH MY GOD CCL!!! He is in the WINDOW!! LOOKING OUT!!! Bless his little heart!! Don't he realize he has no eyes and he can not see out there??? MY GOD!! My heart is doing flip flops! It is like he can see and is looking out that window!! What a completely amazing cat! He is so "normal" that he blows my mind!! I think he is like Amy.... He don't realize he is handicaped either!! Geez! I am freaking out!!

What a long way he has come from that abondoned nearly blind street kitty. This is a prime example of why there are people like you who do what they do. This is the case that makes it ALL worthwhile... Only, I think this case is a case for all times. He needs his own websight and his story told all over the world. It just goes to show what LOVE can do!!

I showed my daughter and grandson his video yesterday of him swatting that bottle cap all over and they were completely amazed. I love that video and keep going back to look at it. He is such a trooper and one amazing cat!! I want to know HOW he can figure how high to jump!! AMAZING!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Kim you hit the nail on the head. It does feel like a miracle to me!! It has been a struggle and it sure seems longer than it has been. He is an amazing little guy. He's smart too because he caught on quickly to what causes his punishment. I think he's gonna make it and I think I'm gonna cry!!!!!

I think that Cats,realize that Scrappy Magoo,is handicapped,and at a disadvantage,and it is fantastic,to see him out of the cage ,and friends with your clowder!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Laura you posted at the same time I did! I knew you would be excited too! Isn't it amazing?!
    When he jumps on something he stands in front of it and stretches up to feel it first. Then he knows how high it is and if it's safe or not. Then he just does it! I can't imagine the jumping down. I mean climb into a chair, close your eyes and jump off. You know the floor is there but how disorienting.
    He is doing so well with the others and that was my biggest concern. I know we still have more adjustments but at this rate we should be on easy street in no time!!!

I'm so glad Magoo is doing great.
    He's a lovely cat.
    ALL your cats are so beautiful.Carla

Well now, THIS one has me bawling like a baby but I *AM* happy Do you suppose he still has optic nerves that sense the sunlight back there??? Or is it just the fresh air on his face??? This is just so....amazing and miraculous is all I can say He really is a *Scrappy* Magoo! You and hubby have done amazing things with him CCL

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    I think he's gonna make it and I think I'm gonna cry!!!!!

You go right ahead and cry! They will be happy tears and you certainly deserve them! You and Mr. Magoo were certainly a match made in heaven. I doubt that anyone else could have brought him this far. Bless you for what you have done!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    This warms my heart seeing Magoo warm his face in the window of all places! Awww Magoo...you've done it again (and again & again) stolen hearts all over the world by just being you! Give him a kiss for me too! Jan
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

13. I think we should call you Ann Sullivan....the Miracle Worker who taught Helen Keller to communicate. Helen was very angry when locked out of the world but changed. Magoo is your little Helen!

CCL, You are right.. I am just overjoyed!! Completely, totally overjoyed and amazed at the guy!! And I really think he is one SMART dude to have come this far so fast!!

Look how fast his world has GROWN!! From a cage to a room, from one room to another and on and on.. His world is growing by leaps and bounds and he handles it like a PRO!!! I think now, there is no obstical he can't overcome! Man, you gotta give him hugs and kisses for me and tell him I hope one day, I get to deliver them in person!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

He is truly a clever fellow. He really seems to be settling in and seems grateful for the chance to have a home.