Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magoo update and video's!

Magoo update and video's!

Magoo is doing very well being a part of the population instead of soitary confinement!

We only had three biting incidents in the first couple of days and he caught on quickly about the scary swat from behind when he does bite.

He has been out every night for at least four to five hours and if things continue the same way I might try letting him stay out all night over the weekend. We will be up late and of course I will be able to hear any fights if they break out. He has to prove himself for a couple more days though.

Here are a couple of cute videos that I got of him. I don't thin I have ever told you all before about how funny he is when he drinks. He gets a drink and then stinks his tongue in and out of his mouth like a snake. Then he gets another drink and does it again. It cracks me up! I finally kind of got it on video. I thought you guys might think this was funny too.

I have more video's coming in the next two posts.
    Attached Files Attached Files

OMG he is soooo cute!!!!!! I didn't realize he had white paws!! He reminds me of a teddy bear. He's so adorable drinking from that fountain - How on earth does he find it? It's sweet how you were like, "It's OK, it's just me," when he heard a noise and then he went back to drinking...so cute!!!
    I'm so glad he's adjusting well! Waiting on more videos!

This is a video of Magoo PLAYING!! I heard a bunch of racket and found him playing with a clear bottle top. the cats are always stealing my water tops!
    He rolled through a plate of food during his play and that is why there is dry food all over the floor, but that is ok.

He hasn't played like that again, yet but isn't this cute and wonderful!! Except when he went under Pepper Jack and scared himself.

This is Magoo tired of playing and just being one of "The Crew". I tried to give him back his bottle top but he was worn out!

This is my kitchen on any given evening.

I forgot to apoligize for all the bckground noise! Hubby was watching some kind of movie. The TV is always blasting around here!

Magoo is such a sweetie-pie. He's so little!!
    I just LOVE him!
    How's his eye-socket - is it still puffy??

Originally posted by aguu
    Magoo is such a sweetie-pie. He's so little!!
    I just LOVE him!
    How's his eye-socket - is it still puffy??
    He is a very small kitty that packs a big WALLOP!

I'm taking to the shelter tonight to let the vet check him out. I'll keep everyone posted on how that goes.

Great videos!! I loved watching him play and drink!

It's great to see him hanging out with the rest of the gang like! You guys have come a long way.

From Decker with Love

OMG! How wonderful! He looks so happy playing with the little plastic cap! Was that Pepper Jack he bulldozed out of the way? LOL It does my heart good to see him acting like a normal kitty... now you can show your dad that a blind kitty can be a happy, normal kitty too! (Was that you're dad that said something about him?)

He is so cute! Those floofy legs get me everytime . Magoo, you have come a long way, baby.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

He is just the cutest little guy. He is pretty sharp playing with his bottle cap, he knew just where it was. It has taken him a bit of time and you a bit of patience but it sure seems like he is well on his way to blending into the mix.

His tongue action when he drinks is the same thing my Bichon does when you scratch his back. Buddy's old tongue just laps in and out like some crazy lizard.
    Last edited by nibblets; 06-24-2004 at 11:55 AM.

He is so adorable!
    I'm so glad to hear that he's coming around. I loved watching him drink; I have never seen a cat do that before, LOL! They all have their own funny little habits, I guess.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

It's so funny to see him stick his little tongue out in between drinking - and to see him play is just wonderful. It's like Pepper Jack understands that he can't see, I noticed he moved to the side when Magoo bumped into him.

Aww, Magoo is so sweet, I'm happy he is adjusting at last. You have done a wonderful job! Now he has a lot of exploring to do.

We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed for the vet visit, hope it's nothing serious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Such wonderful news!

CCL, my heart is so full of joy to see our little Mr. M being a good boy and having fun too!

Good job! Your two are the best a pet could ask for....really....

Love,
    SAS

Thanks everyone. He is turning into a sweety!