Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Diary of Eduardo

PHRED-KETCHUP!!

Originally posted by gini
    PHRED - KETCHUP!!
    Dad sez he needz a Programme anna Skore-Kard!

But HEY! He gotz mosta da Gurlz figgered out now...

ES = Blonde Gurl (nummer Wun) (hangz out UP stairz)
    BS (guess Basement Gurl soundz bettur ) = Blonde Gurl (nummer Too)
    Sis = da Brunette (aka GranMaw / Gavin's Mom)
    an Kurley Top gotz da Harey Legz...

Piece a Kake!

Back ta Dinner wiffa Katz...
    Whut'z fur Dinner?
    Eddie need a bottel uv Red or White Bubblie?
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Glad to see it's an international problem that the harey legz have problems with analyzing relationships.
    Women gossiping all the time about "the aunt of my co-worker's brother-in-law, you know the one who married....." have a genetic advantage

We now know a lot about your fur and skin family but the big question is: How is Don Eduardo doing?

4. Dear Diary,

I am beginning to suspect the Snooty one is really a female dog because she is such a ...........

Last evening she hissed at The Blonde One when they were playing....just cuz I left a little smell on her hand!

During the night I figured Snooty was safely tucked away with her momma. I thought I would venture up from the basement and see more of the house. Once again..... BAM!!!! Where does she come from????? And why does she keep telling me to do that??? Doesn't she know I've been clipped???? She was so loud and obnoxious she woke the Curly Haired One who came to investigate.

Today the Blonde One and the Curly Haired One brought me upstairs to look around. I was too afraid Snooty One was lurking somewhere so I ran back to the basement...

When will my Basement Girl come back!?!?!?!?!?!?

CDE

Edwina, dear, I believe you've firmly established who's in charge. Now, why don't you give the boy a break? You'll find it's not so bad having another furperson around.

Dear Eduardo. I think you have to try another approach with miss Edwina. I know you've tried a bit of everything and you have already conquered the basement girl, and I think the curly haired one and the blonde too. How about asking them to put a drop of Valeriana on your gorgeous coat, that may attract the little lady Edwina. I would love to see a photo with both of you in it!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Eduardo,
    Relationships can be so hard, can't they? I have great faith that Miss Edwina WILL come around...it is just going to take time. Why not try some catnip, together? Or, some tasty treats, together? Food often brings us together (and together, and together). I hope it isn't too lonely in the basement without the BG....she could be your new best friend.

8. Dear Diary,

It was a dark and stormy night....and I'm not talking about the weather! The furless ones have been leaving the door of my suite open so I've been carefully exploring. I was all the way up on the second level of the house (took me until 4:30 am to get there!) Snooty One was all tucked up with her momma. The bathroom up there is much bigger than the one in the basement! What a nice floor! I was checking it out when YEOW!!!!!! Attack of the Snooty One!!! She chased me down two flights of stairs. Then she hung out in my rooms daring me to show my little pink nose.

She sure is a fiery thing.....

Don Eduardo

Miss Edwina,

Would you please give the very handsome Eduardo a little break? You may find your very best friend. I was a little mad when my mommy and daddy brought little Mandy to live with us but now I love having her around. Sometimes she is a pest but most of the time she does what I tell her to. I find I have to give her a bath a lot of the time. I so wish she would learn to do that herself. Anyway, now that you have made it quite clear you are the boss of the house, I'm sure if you give him a chance things will be fine.

Hayley

P.S. My mommy says that if you give Eduardo a chance it will make your mommy very very happy.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Dear Eduardo, I think I may know one of the things that is bothering the snooty one: she is afraid you will want to wear her hats. She has quite a collection you know.

Miss Edwina, please be tollerent of Eduardo. I'm sure he will promise to never ever go near your hats when he learns how important they are to you. It can be fun having a friend in the house. More treats!!!!

Eduardo, why don't you offer to share some of your shoes with Edwina.........perhaps this will appeal to her.

Don Eduardo, we know you are a shy and well educated kitty, kind of Little Lord Fauntleroy -so it should be possible to win the heart of that bossy lady.
    But it may take time. I send you a kiss on your pink nose.

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    YEOW!!!!!! Attack of the Snooty One!!! She chased me down two flights of stairs. Then she hung out in my rooms daring me to show my little pink nose.
    You did the right thing Eddie! She will soon realize that you are no threat to her reign as resident princess and hopefully she will relent and allow you out of the basement on occassion.

And hopefully she'll soon realize that that little pink nose of yours is so adorable......
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

14. What a Day!!!

Dear Diary,

So much happened yesterday! My foster mom Debbie, aka Tubby and Peanut's mom....came to visit me. I did some tricks for her. I even played with a mousie for her!

Basement Girl came home!! It was wonderful. I followed her around and told her all about what I did while she was in California. I cuddled with her and I slept with her again!! She is going away again but will be back in two weeks. I'll miss her so. I followed her out of the basement and helped her clean.

I went out on the screen porch (had to be snuck past the Snooty One.) It made me nervous though.

Here's a picture of me in the kitchen.

Don Eduardo

p.s. I got chased by Snooty One a few times....

Awww... Mr. Count Edwardo. So glad to hear you had company and that Basement Girl was home for a short time.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June