Good morning, Tuk, "best pet ever!" Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Of course we know you're SO much more than a pet!!! You're family!

What a gorgeous, sleek and shiny Labbie x Dal boy you are, Tuk; 80 lbs of pure love and boundless energy; perfection on 4 paws!

Being 1/2 Lab, it's no wonder you're in constant motion, especially where a tennis ball is concerned! (I've been mom to Labs/Retrievers for years, hehe) And of course, thanks to both sides of your gene pool, your heart is as a big as they come, though I'm pretty sure we can credit that trademark white "V" on your chest to your Dal side, hehe

Yes, both sides of your breed blend shine brightly in your stunning good looks and personality! When all is said in done, you're one fabulous blend of two awesome breeds, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be! How lucky your *special human* is, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a source of endless fun, joy, laughter (and exercise) in you, Tuk! You're the best, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for starting off my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing fetch til you (or your human) drop, lol; playing with your most impressive stockpile of toys and tackling that blankie; chowing down on tasty treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud Mom/Dad! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Tuk, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That smile!!!