Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayin' Pippin

Prayin' Pippin

Pippin you melted my heart! I think you are counting your blessings to have such a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Enjoy your COTD!

The Bryan Family

Pippin, I cannot believe that you are such a bad boy. I am sure your heart has the colour of your fur and you are praying for much nicer things

You are a supercutie and deserve being cat of the day. Congratulations, special boy.

Damn! At first I thought I had not opened "Cat of the Day" but rather "Ermine of the Day," for I once saw a white ermine standing on the tundra looking just like Pippin.

But no, I read on and discovered that I had found the unholy holy cat, Pippin, and that, given the chance, he might forget about the squirrel and go for the ermine. Boy, I already love that rascal and I am expecially pleased to learn that even the dog recognizes that Pippen is king, as well the dog should.

And if he is a "Little White Man," then he and I have something in common.

Oh Piippin , almighty Pippin !!! I am so honoured tomeet you !!
    Sure you weren't praying for extra catnip or so ???

Anyway , you can have as much as you like !!
    Hail to the KING !!

Pippin, you give an aura of unadulterated cheekiness! What fun it must be to have you in the family! Happy COTD cutie!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

precious pippin

i just love the pose....i call it "listening to the sun"......he looks sooo innocent.......i have a kitty like that......but it pays to take heed.....what a delightful cotd....congratulations!!!

Pippen sounds like he keeps things lively around his realm. Cute as can be, too. That's a great picture. Good luck.

I wonder if Pippin is named after the Pippin in Lord Of the Rings ?

Hail to King Pippen. We all bow down to you. Thank you for the prayer today on Thanksgiving. Life is good, when you are King.....but try to have mercy on your subjects....

Heehee Pippin you are so cute! You definately are the king!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Praying Precious Pippin

Pipin you are a pip of a cat. I think that you should forget about the squirrel and pray for some cat treats or a nice soft , cat bed to lie in . Or maybe think big and pray that your guardians can get you a nice cat tree to sleep in. precious Praying Pippin COTD>
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pippin, you are one nawteekat! I bet you are praying for more love and affection from your hoomans, aren't you? Or, maybe that you won't have to eat yukky food, and get liver instead? You are on beautiful kitty to be gracing us this Thanksgiving Day! Hope yours is wonderful.

Pippin - we just love you!

Hee hee...what a great Thanksgiving Cat of the Day - Pippin, you really made us smile this morning - what a great photo! You are too purrrrecious!!! And I can see why your family is "thankful" for you. We hope you get a bite or two of turkey (not squirrel) today! Bless you, King Pippin!!

Thanksgiving noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Pippin!

I hope you get what you're praying for! Enjoy your day!
    Last edited by Randi; 11-28-2002 at 11:02 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh beautiful Pippin! What a great picture! I have a Merry, and he has brothers Frodo and Sam, and sister Mathilda (who would have been a Pippin too, but she didn't look like one). But you, Pippin, sound like the perfect mischievous Pippin!

Happy COTD!
    >^,,^<