Thread: Charming Choupi!

Charming Choupi!

Dearest Choupi, what an adorable chinchilla girl you are! You're soft and fluffy and love to play. You're so cute in those great photos, with that soft-looking black fur and that fluffy tail and the sweet face with those huge ears. You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear human smile with your energy and antics. You like to jump out of your box and roll in sand and play with a ball. You also like to steal your human's pencils and hair clips. You enjoy being on her shoulder and can stay on when she moves around. You and she and the other family chinchillas and the cats all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Choupi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear human and other family chinchillas and cats and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Choupi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful, soft, and playful girl you are.
    So good that you get along with the two cats
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello, Choupi in France! Happy Pet of the Day!

I have never seen a black chinchilla before- you are lovely! I have had the opportunity to pet a chinchilla so I know how soft your fur is! I hope your caring person will give you some pats for me today- and some for the cats too, please.

You are playful and have lots of energy! You jump out of your box, or roll in the sand, which is good for your fur. You ride on your person's shoulder! Sometimes you try to steal a pencil, or other times you play with your ball. You are a busy girl!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Choupi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Choupi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Choupi, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! We loved reading about your great life and wonderful, fun personality! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Charming Choupi!

Greetings, Choupi! Happy belated Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, simply adorable, soft and fluffy, sweet and loving, playful and energetic Chin you are, Choupi! Your human waited patiently, saving her money in order to bring you home, and oh, how well her patience was rewarded, having been blessed with a furkid as special as you to call her very own! She knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you were the one and how right she was! Even the kitties agree, you're the best!

I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...stealing your mom's pencils and hair clips and playing with your ball; enjoying shoulder rides and cuddling with your mom; taking a nice sand bath; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Choupi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to the kitties, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~