Thread: Precious Prutske!

Precious Prutske!

Dearest Prutske, what a beautiful lady you are! That colorful Calico fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with that pink nose and those long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. You are gorgeous in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I can see you there, sitting next to the table and staring at the food while your people eat. (Often they'll give you some!) You are precious indeed, and I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Beselare, Belgium to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and your sister were part of a litter of four kittens born in your home there. We're sorry to learn that she died recently, and now you're the only one left. You're a mature lady of eighteen years now, still in good enough shape to sleep and eat (your main occupations in life). You enjoy sleeping on your children's bed and, on hot days, laying outside in the shadow.

Over the years you've really become a part of the family. You're one of the gentlest cats they've ever had! You used to bring home a bird or a mouse occasionally but not kill them. Now you don't chase anything, but you still enjoy some games such as playing with a rope. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. You're very special to them. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prutske, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know your sister Angel and all your kitty Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-17-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Prutske!

Hi Prutske! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Calico senior lady you are, Prutske! Nothing gives me more pleasure than having the chance to honor a senior, and what a very special and most deserving honoree you are!

I'm so sorry to hear that your fur sis and all of your babies have left for the Rainbow Bridge, Prutske. I'm sure their passings left a big hole in your and your humans' hearts. But thankfully you have one another to lean on and turn to for comfort, and through you, your predecessors' legacies live on in the love you bring to your humans' lives!

How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives; having known your love and devotion the past wonderful 18 years, with hopefully many more yet to come! What a gem of a girl you are, Prutske, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, precious Prutske, taking time out of your day to paw off a note to us! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your rope and snoozing in the sunshine (or in your special bed, hehe); feasting on your fave foods; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Prutske, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Prutske!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lief Prutske!!

Oooo Prutske, wat ben jij een mooie kat! Echt waar!
    Raar he dat je hier op dit Engeltalig forum een Vlaamse reactie ziet!?
    Ik ben Lut en woon ook in België, in Lochristi, maar woonde in West-Vlaanderen (Spiere-Helkijn)!
    Wij hadden tot 2 jaar geleden ook een lapjeskat, ze heette Maya. Vandaar dus mijn forum naam hier!
    Geniet nog véle jaren van jullie schat Prutske

Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy)

For my English friends here, here is a translation :
    "Oooo Prutske, what a beautiful cat you are! Really!
    Weird hey to find a Dutch reaction here on an English forum!?
    I am Lut en I live in Belgium too, in Lochristi, but before I got married I lived in West Flanders (Spiere-Helkijn)!
    We had also a calico cat untill 2 years ago, her name was Maya. So that's where my users'name comes from!
    Enjoy many more years with your treasure Prutske "

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Prutske! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Calico senior lady you are, Prutske! Nothing gives me more pleasure than having the chance to honor a senior, and what a very special and most deserving honoree you are!

I'm so sorry to hear that your fur sis and all of your babies have left for the Rainbow Bridge, Prutske. I'm sure their passings left a big hole in your and your humans' hearts. But thankfully you have one another to lean on and turn to for comfort, and through you, your predecessors' legacies live on in the love you bring to your humans' lives!

How very lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you in their lives; having known your love and devotion the past wonderful 18 years, with hopefully many more yet to come! What a gem of a girl you are, Prutske, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, precious Prutske, taking time out of your day to paw off a note to us! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your rope and snoozing in the sunshine (or in your special bed, hehe); feasting on your fave foods; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Prutske, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Prutske!!!

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What a beautiful Senior Calico Lady you are, Prutske.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana