Dearest Nokah, what a gorgeous young man you are indeed! That thick grey fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that darker-grey nose and those lovely pale eyes. You look so alert as you gaze off to the side. Clearly you've got your eye on something going on that way! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to pet you, and pet your brother Boo and momma Tillie and your other kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! You and Boo were born in July three years ago and were found with momma Tillie when you were only a few weeks old. Tillie and you were all strays and so grateful for food and affection. You were rescued and were neutered/spayed as soon as possible. You were about three months old, and you're the poster boy for the success of early neuter: You're happy and very healthy, and you've never had any male-cat odor!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too. You're so calm and quiet! You're shy of visitors, but you love to cheek-rub mark your dear Purrrson's face when he/she is holding you. You get along just fine with all your (eight total!) kitty housemates. You are your Purrrson's grey baby, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nokah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Boo and Tillie and other kitties and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.