Thread: How long should it take to get out of customs?..

How long should it take to get out of customs?..

I have this question because of the gift swap... usually whenever I send or someone sends me it takes about 2-3 weeks... usual time..

but now we sorta have a tracking way available... sn I have seen my package got almost there in like 4 days, but then got into customs and it has been there for another 5.. I mean without the tracking, if it would take the 2-3 weeks I would be ok, but now knowing itīs almost there and just sitting there in customs has me on the edge of my seat.... I canīt hold on more expectation as to when itīs gonna be released...

so for you other senders... what would you consider a normal time for it to be in customs??...

is this a new procedure or is it just the same only that now i can "see" where itīs at? meaning it will take the same 2-3 weeks time, but most of them itīs just standing still?...
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Most of that 2 to 3 week time is sitting in Customs, only now with tracking you can SEE it. Which is a good thing as, long term, folks can pressure Customs to speed up their process.

haha..itīs supposed to update daily in the evening.. and Iīve been checking like 3-4 times DAILY.. LOL.. am I paranoid ... sometimes I wish the tracking wasnīt available.. LOL...
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365