Thread: Terrific Tank

Terrific Tank

What a cutie you are, Tank, and you certainly do not look 14! We believe your Dad when he ays you are still a puppy at heart, and we can just see the love and the energy shining from those brown eyes! It is great that, even though you are your Dad's boy, you still let your mom dress you in silly outfits! Those blue bunny ears are almost as big as you are! We are glad you are such a brave and protective boy, as we know you want to keep your humans safe! Congratulations, Tank - you are Dog of the Day for Easter, and for all the world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Tank

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You look great at 14 years old. Must be you are so well taken care of.
    I but you look cute in all of those "silly" outfits, and a lot of people give you compliments.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being Easter's DOTD, handsome Tank!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a cutie Tank and you sure don't look 14! It sounds like you have an exciting life.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Terrific Tank!

Good morning Tank! Happy Easter, happy Dog of the Day! What an honor, to have been chosen our extra special Easter Dog of the Day, and how deserving you are, sweetheart!

What a precious Pom you are, Tank! That shot of you, donning your Easter finery, is totally squee worthy! I can't believe you're 14 years young! You not only look half your age, but you've got the spunk and energy of a kid as well! Must be that Southern Cal lifestyle, and all of that good lovin' that's keeping you so youthful in body and spirit! I envy your lifestyle, Tank, swimming and kayaking away your days on beautiful San Diego bay, soaking up all of that sunshine, just chillin'! Just as your Papa says, you may be small in stature, but when it comes to heart and personality you're a giant among canines! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a protector, a loving companion, a best friend for life in you!, Tank And here's to many, many more happy years for you and your proud parents!

Thanks for the BIG Easter morning smiles, cutie pie! Wishing for you and your family a very happy Easter Sunday, and for you, a fun filled Dog of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Tank, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tank, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable boy you are!! I can see why your family loves you so much; you're cute, sweet, smart, and patient. I enjoyed reading the article about you and seeing your great photos. I have a Pom and she is 3 yrs old and still acts as if she's a puppy. Back to you, I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Tank is wicked cute! Excellent DOTD!