Thread: Zora!

Zora!

Let me be the first to say "Congragulations of being Dog Of The Day"Zora! You are such a little cuite pie It sounds to me like your mommy really loves you alot, what a lucky little girl you are! You better start being nice to those Big Dogs! Well, I hope you get to go to Petsmart and get you some pigs ears and biscuits! Have a great day & get pampered, girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a face! Zora you could get away with anything if you look that cute when you've been into mischief. Congratulations dear, on being Dog of the Day.
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

Zora I see a spark of mischief in your eyes, but I also see a lot of love there too!! You are just too cute! I know that you hear that a lot but it's true! My Bella loves unrolling the toilet tissue too! Hope you have a wonderful day, and maybe that will include a trip to PetsMart! Congrats to you on your special day little cutie!

Zora, you are a little sweetie. I think you are a great companion and a lot of fun to be around. I love your coloring and what a great photo of you. You have the look of an angel, but maybe a little devilish. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, Zora our beautiful Very Best Dog of the Day. I just know you will get some extra special treats on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Oh my gosh! What an absolute doll-face. I cannot believe how cute this dog is. Congratulations Zora on your big day!

Zora, you are one precious little cutie pie!! I see that you've mastered that "Who me??" look of innocence!! Boy, those baby browns could melt butter And mixing in it up with the "big kids" at PetsMart, huh?? How I love a dog with chutzpah!! Well, today's your day to strut your stuff down the Petsmart aisle and share the BIG news. You're Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations to you adorable, feisty, sweet, lovable, little Zora! I wish I were there to give you hours of belly rubs! AND hand feed you Mother Hubbard's to your heart's content! Have a wonderful day celebrating your great honor, sweet, sweet girl!

Dog of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!

We u r just to cute for words! We r the mini dachie family of 5! And we have NEVER seen such a cute girl! Have a wonder day Zora! Come and see r site, & leave us a note cutie. We are soooooo happy for you! Have a extra special din din! Love ToeB Toc Byiss & Mom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HI YOU PRETTY GIRL

Congratulations to you Sweet Face Zora on being
    chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! You are too
    cute for words !!! Long happy, healthy life to you Zora,
    and your loving family...

Zora!!!!!!

Zora what an adorable little cutie you are! You markings are soo beautiful! I love dachshunds, and when I look at you, I just wanna pick you up and give you a hug! Congrats on being pet of the day on this special day!!!

You "little" ones are going to win me over if you keep this up!!

Zora, you are adorable!!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!