Thread: Graphics experts, please

Graphics experts, please

Ok, so my camera is NOT the best and my graphic skills are limited - but I spent ALL DAY on this "button" - I like it pretty much - but would LOVE some expert suggestions. I may redo the whole thing once I figure out the newer PSP software. Thanks!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Looks terrific to me .... I just haven't had the time to play with all the software available. Well done!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Thanks Redd - but it is NOTHING like some of the beautiful ones I see here. There is a red one that Ally has with a basket of flowers, and one that looks like a shadow box with heart wreaths. Also one I saw had a teal green patterned background. Must take some fancy software?? THIS is as fancy as I can get.
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 10-25-2003 at 12:31 PM.

I think it looks great!! I can't figure out how to put a picture signature on here!! I finally figured out how to post pictures but not as a signature!! Maybe you can help me! How do you do it so that it doesn't show up as an attachment and does it show up automatically or do you have to post it every time?? Sorry if these are stupid questions!

I think it looks great!!!

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    I think it looks great!! I can't figure out how to put a picture signature on here!! I finally figured out how to post pictures but not as a signature!! Maybe you can help me! How do you do it so that it doesn't show up as an attachment and does it show up automatically or do you have to post it every time?? Sorry if these are stupid questions!

It is all explained, even signature pictures, in Phred's excellent tutorial

As for getting a fancier signature image, just search for different images you'd like to incorporate, but frankly, I prefer "more pet less other stuff" signature, myself!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I read Preds stuff and it is great! The only thing I can't seem to figure out is how to edit your profile!! I got the part about adding pictures I just can't figure out how to get there! Again, I'm sure it is right in front of my face! Sorry if I'm being totally stupid!!

I prefer "more pet less other stuff" signature, myself!
    Me too !!!! 1000 % !!!!!!!!

catcrazylady - scroll up to the very top of any thread and there is a blue bar - click on small icon "user cp" which is the user control panel. Then click on "edit profile" and there is a box where you can enter the signature text and/or images just as if you were inserting images into a post. Whenever you post - this will then show up - the end of every post has a box to check if you want YES or NO for automatic signatures, Be sure to SAVE the changes in the edit mode. Hope this works! I will be looking for your new signature image!!