Thread: Jada!!!!!!!!

Jada!!!!!!!!

Oh my you cutie! I was overjoyed to be welcomed with your cute little perky face staring at me! You are certainly one cute pup Jada!

Congrats On being Our DOTD! You are definately one of the cutest ive seen!

Hope you speical day is filled with well deserved treats, sloppy kisses, and cuddley hugs!!!!!

OMG! You are just a little doll baby. Sooooooooooo cute. What a face! lol

I'm very well aware of that Yorkie personality. I have a little Yorkie too and her name is Tiffany.

I'm so glad you were picked as Dog of the Day. Tell mommy to give you an extra big pigs ear on your special day.

XoX
    Joanie, Tiffany and Shana (my cat)

What a pleasant surprise to see your sweet face this morning, Jada! You are simply adorable! What an amazing amount of love and puppy power in your teeny self! Congratulations for your worldly honor, as Dog of The Day!

Congratulations sweet Jada!!!

What a cutie pie you are I'd love to just give you a great big hug and kiss!
    I'm glad you have such a wonderful home to be in, & a great family to share it with. Have a terrific day celebrating!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jada--you are so cute you make me think I might want a Yorkie. I have 2 Shih tzu's and and Maggie dog of the day 2-28-03 and I love them all. Too bad I can't get a new puppy every year! Enjoy your special day.

Oh, sweet baby girl Jada!! You are one beautiful bundle of furry love! So much personality and magnetisim packed into one tiny, precious little bundle! How proud your Mommy must be to see your smiling face on Pet Talk this morning! I love the Yorkie spirit and zip and you, dear Jada are one beautiful ambassador of a terrific breed! Congratulations to you cutie pie! You are SO deserving of our top honor, Dog of the Day!! Love and hugs and kisses to you Jada...This is YOUR very special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful little Yorkie you are sweet Jada! Look at the love and joy in that face!! Such a cutie!! Congrats beautiful Jada for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day!!

Hey little Jada, congrats on being the DOTD. You sound like quite a fiesty girl. Hope you get lots of love and treats today and always!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

What a pretty name Jada! You look so sweet too. I hope you are injoying your special day. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!!!

Re: Jada!!!!!!!!

OMG jada is so cute and only a little pup you are the cuteist dog i've seen . luigi2pink