Thread: Silvery Scooter

Silvery Scooter

What a pretty girl you are Scooter! We are so glad your new human convinced you to become an inside kitty, and that your kittens al got homes too. It is hard to believe you were ever unwanted, but all that is in the past now. And even if you are to busy giving head bumps to pose for more pictures, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations again!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Scooter is a beautiful cat, I love her georgous green eyes! So happy her babies have homes and she is still almost a baby herself. What joy, she is now safe, loved and set for life! Scooter is a magnificent COTD!

Dearest Scooter, you are adorable! What an utterly precious young lady you are! That grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that little white mustache and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us, which shows your sweetness so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Milwaukee to pet you, and pet your fur brothers Lucky and Crockey, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were a feral kitty who came to your Purrrson-to-be's home for food in the evenings. Then you weren't seen for a while, until it was discovered you'd had kittens under a neighbor's porch! Your babies all found good new homes, and you came to live with your dear Purrrson. We thank him/her for rescuing you and seeing that the kittens got good homes and bringing you to your Furrrever home with her/him!

Now you love the safe indoor life with yummy food twice a day, a warm bed, and toys and catnip as treats! You are the diva cat, very affectionate, asking for attention with your cute little mew. You're a true love-bug, a special newbie little sis kit to Lucky and Crockey. You are all rescued stray/feral kitties, and we thank your dear Purrrson for bringing you all in to your Furrrever Home and Family. You kitties and he/she all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scooter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and brothers Lucky and Crockey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-18-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Scooter, what a beautiful girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those long whiskers is adorable.
    Even though you didn't allow your person to take more pictures because you tried to get some lovies , it was enough to show us how gorgeous you are!
    I'm glad that your kittens found homes, and that you are living a safe and protected life indoors. Included are twice-a-day meals, toys, catnip and a warm bed. You also have two brothers, Lucky and Crockey, to play with and to love on. You truly hit the jackpot!
    Scooter, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you, Lucky, Crockey and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day beautiful Scooter!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Scooter in Wisconsin! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous blue-grey girl you are! Your fur looks so soft! I like your cute face and long whiskers, too!

I smiled when I read you were too busy getting some lovies for your picture to be taken! You came home after your kittens were born- and now you enjoy two meals each day, catnip, toys and love! I would be delighted to give you extra lovies-- since I can't, I hope your person will give you some for me!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Scooter!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-19-2019 at 08:19 PM.