Thread: Adorable Meelo

Adorable Meelo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Meelo!

What an adorable girl you are! You have such pretty markings on your coat, looong white whiskers and the sweetest face! Your golden eyes are beautiful!

He he, so your family's horse wandered up to their neighbors house to alert them about you. Of course, they couldn't resist but take you home. They took you to a vet to get checked, but that was no prolem, you remained calm... what a a brave girl you are!

Being so young, you have lots of energy to burn off, you race around the house showing how happy you are, but you also need a lot of sleep. Like some kittens, you sometimes fall alseep right on your person's head. LOL!

How nice that you have other cats and dogs to play with, especially your German Shephard friend who you share a plate of eggs with for breakfast.

You are a wonderful addition to the family, and they all love you!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra cuddle time, yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

You are adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Meelo is super adorable and has the greatest attitude! What a perfect COTD!

Precious Meelo!

Mew Mew Meelo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable baby girl you are, Meelo, so cute I can hardly stand it! Your markings are gorgeous, and that beautiful face of yours, and your homecoming story, could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

Your guardian angel was working overtime, that fateful day your hero horse rescuer, Buddy, led your humans to you, a life changer of a day for you and your furever family, and the rest is happy history! What a precious gift your humans were blessed with the day you chose them to be your furever family...the gift of unconditional love! You're precious beyond words, Meelo, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, dear Meelo! Seeing your beautiful photos, reading your heartwarming homecoming story, has been a joy! Hope you're in the middle of a very special day of celebration, paling around with best pals Buddy and Nadia, cuddling with your humans, snoozing to Batman, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Meelo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Buddy, Nadia, and all of your kitty and doggies sibs, too! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest little Meelo, you are adorable indeed! What a lovely, precious kitten you are. You are so pretty with that grey and black classic tabby fur pattern with the white mustache and chin, and those cute little paws. You have the sweetest face, too, with that cute nose with the black outline and those long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They capture so well your beauty in both appearance and spirit. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Buddy the horse led your Purrrsons to you and your litter-mates when you were small kittens. Right away you and your Purrrsons adopted each other, and you calmly went Home with them and then to the vet's where you passed your inspection. (We hope your litter-mates all got good, loving homes, too!) You are full of energy, and sometimes you fall asleep on your dear Purrrson's head. You also love cuddles. You and your German Shepherd friend Nadia sometimes share a plate of coooked eggs from the family's chickens. You enjoy some TV shows but not "Batman." You are a terrific addition to the family with your oddly jointed tail and forelegs, racing around the house and strutting about the dogs and cats like you own the place. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meelo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Nadia and the dogs and cats and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Meelo, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your markings are exquisite, and you look so soft.
    From the very start you have shown how much self-confidence you have. You strut around like you own the place, which, of course, you do. Sometimes you share a plate of eggs with your doggie friend Nadia, you race around the house and when it's all said and done, you make time for cuddles.
    Meelo, you are a perfect kitten, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Happy Cat of the Day to beautiful tabby Meelo!