Thread: Heroic Ralph!

Heroic Ralph!

What a special boy you are, Ralph! You knew the minute you got put in their yard that you were with your forever people. And how brave of you to get between your Dad Ray and that snake. We are glad your folks found a veterinarian who was smart and caring enough to help you recover! It is great that you are such a loved boy, and even though we have no idea how old you are, or where you came from! You are now a happy, healthy boy, and even make sure your doggie sister stays safe by going out the dog door first!You never know what might be lurking out there, right? Congratulations, Ralph - you are Dog of the Day for whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD brave Ralph.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Good Boy!

What a brave, smart dog he is. I'd say all four of you, Gracie included, are very lucky.

Ralph

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Why would anyone want to discard you? But lucky for you they did.
    You had a hard life at first, but now live a good one.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello Ralph, it is a genuine pleasure to meet you. Oh My Goodness, What a brave thing you did by jumping between your human father and taking the snake bite yourself; you're lucky to be alive. I think that shows a huge amount of love and loyalty. In a way you repaid your humans for taking you in years ago. Not only are you brave but I think you're very cute too. I enjoyed all the photos and can see that you have a wonderful family. I hope all of you have many more happy healthy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Bless Raph's heroic, brave, giant heart! He is an extra special DOTD, it was wonderful to read all about him and his family. I love all the pictures of him, he deserves a medal, could you please give him e big smooch and cuddle from me!

God Bless you Amazing Ralph. What a Dog. A real life Old Yeller, or Lassie or Rin Tin Tin

You are just amazing. Bless your dear Owners for taking you in

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. You deserve to be Dog of the Century

Brave Ralph, Hero Dog!!!

Happy Dog of the Day, brave, beautiful, adorable, utterly precious Ralph!

To say you are a hero dog would be an understatement! In fact, you, along with your dear mom and dad, and your vet, are all heroes in my book!
    What a privilege, having the honor of meeting you all, having the chance to pay tribute to you and your amazing family!

I can't begin to tell you how touched I was, Ralph, reading your heart wrenching, heartwarming, inspirational story, looking over all of your beyond heart melting photos! What a lucky daddy is yours, Ralph, having you, his loyal best friend and fearless defender there by his side in his time of dire need! No snake was going to harm your daddy if you had anything to say about it! And stop that snake you did, to your own peril. And when it came time for your daddy (and mommy) to come to your rescue, to save your life, they were there for you every step of the way, never giving in, never giving up, no matter what some others might have advised!

We can only imagine how a pup as smart and loyal and loving as you came to find yourself in your family's yard that fateful day, in such a horrible state, though I have a feeling you were sent there for a purpose, with a very special job to perform, and did you ever come through! There's a reason why, throughout history, dogs have been given the title of "man's best friend," and you are living proof of that, Ralph! How blessed you are to have two such loving parents, and how blessed are they, having you there by their side, bringing so much love and comfort, peace and happiness to their days! You're a treasure, Ralph, your family's furry soul mate, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks to your mom and dad for sharing your inspirational story with us! Meeting you has made my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart; sharing a yummy breakfast with your daddy, helping him with the gardening, comforting your mom and watching over precious Gracie; just having fun! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ralph, Dog of a Lifetime! Love to sweet Gracie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~