Thread: Adorable Molly

Adorable Molly

What a cutie you are, Molly! There is no mistaking the pug side of your ancestry, and those big brown eyes would melt the hardest of hearts. That must have been such a sad, scary time when your first person died. It is great your new human adopted you, and understands you have some emotional problems because of that. How fun that you and George are such good buddies! Always fun to have a partner in crime, right? And I wonder if there's some terrier on the other side of your family tree, as I have know many terrier who lived by "Molly's Law." It would be okay to let one squeaking toy live, you know! In any case, we are glad you are a loved girl now, and maybe in time you will forget those dark days. Congratulations Molly, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Molly

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a bad start you had in life, but now things are fine.
    Pugs are wonderful dogs, and you seem to fit that bill perfectly.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello Molly, What a cute little girl you are! Love the way you look. I am so sorry you had such a rough start in life. I can't imagine what all you and the cats went through during that terrible time. No doubt your present owner knows that you need lots of love, attention, and patience. I enjoyed all the wonderful photos and hope you have many more happy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Molly is so precious! I hope all her old memories will be replaced in time with loving comforting ones. I'm bettin' on it, Molly deserves the best and sounds like that is exactly what is being provided! Lots and lotsa love! Very adorable DOTD!

Precious Pug Molly!

Happy Dog of the Day, brave, beautiful Molly!

What a precious Puggles you are, Molly! Your heart wrenching story has me all teary, and that sweet, beautiful face of yours, those big brown eyes, your photos, have my heart melted into a puddle of pure Pug mush. Oh, what a sad, horrific start at life you had, Molly. But you're OK now, sweetie, and in the loving care of your forever human, slowly but surely your wounded spirit is healing, your bright inner light shining more brightly. Unconditional love and a little patience have a way of working miracles, and I have a feeling that with each passing year you're going to grow stronger and more confidant, those sad times but a distant memory. No worries, sweet Molly, you're one much loved pup, and forever and always, for all the days of your life, you will be loved and cherished for the very special girl that you are!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your beautiful self, your heart warming, life affirming story with us! Now, enjoy your much deserved day of honor, eviscerating those wicked toys, playing with brother George the kitty, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mom!!!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Molly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww, you're adorable Molly!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  348.7 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´