Thread: Trying to get a NYC PT meeting...

Trying to get a NYC PT meeting...

There was a thread about NYC and it got me to thinking. Does anyone on PT care to plan a NYC PT meeting possibly in the Spring?? Cassiesmom said she's up for it.

Anybody else??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Depends on when it is - NYC isn't completely out of the question for us ... but I couldn't promise anything yet. Still, haven't been to the great NYC museums in a long time.

Oh Karen, you don't know what you're missing!!! Amy and I went and saw the Gianni Versace exhibit. Talk about eerie. They have mannequins in all his designs and the mannequins head are covered in black burlap satin bags. They wouldn't allow you to take pictures (understandably).

Then there was the diamond exhibit. I was DROOLING!!! Diamonds the size of your fist. I get the chills just thinking about it!!

I hope you can make it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

OOOO....Finally a PT meeting I could probably Make!! I am all for it!! We are only 3 hours from NYC!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I'm close to NYC... maybe 1 1/2 hrs away max. Would depend on what was going on that weekend and how broke I am, lol. It would be fun though!

Ooh! Me, me! I live an hour away by train!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Depending on finances, I can probably make it. What a blast that would be!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hmmm maybe I could work it out with a visit to my parents (Long Island)????