Thread: Precious Peanut!

Precious Peanut!

Aren't you adorable! You sound like a sweet, wonderful doggy. Have a happy day as Dog of the Day!

Oh Peanut!!! What a beautiful baby you are. You sure put a smile on my face this morning. You have the prettiest little face. I would spoil you rotten if you were mine.Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Peanut, Peanut, Peanut!!!

Peanut ... we don't stand a chance here ... today is definitely an 'Oh my goodness' day. I was about to rush off to college, when a little voice said, 'Check out your homepage'. Am I glad I listened. Words don't cover you. Sure, there's 'cutie patootie', 'adorable', 'sweet', 'the cutest little thing' ... but my goodness ... you are just too cute and adorable for words. I love your name, I love your teddy's name, I love your photos ... especially the one where you're taking a little snoozie poo. I loved reading your bio. You are a sweet, precious, adorable, cute, wonderful little pupster!!! Have a wonderful day as our beloved, adored, pampered DOTD!!! I can't stop smiling, thinking about you. I bet you have that effect on everyone you meet (vis-a-vis or virtual)!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Adorable Peanut!!

Awwwww!!! and Double Awwwww!! What a cute little black and white bundle of joy you are, Peanut!! We think you're as cute as a button. It sounds like life in your house is fun fun fun every day with you around. We can feel the love in your story written by your human. Who wouldn't fall in love with you cutie pie? Delilah wants to say that her middle name is Peanuts and she's pleased to meet you, Miss Peanut. We all want to ask if your loving humans will give you some kisses(some for Hallie too) from us today to celebrate. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Possibly Rainy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

OH MY GOSH! You are wonderful! the most precious little face. I would like to have one just like you! How lucky your family is!
    tina b

Little Peanut Girl...

You have stolen our hearts. You are just tooooo cute for words. You now have a new fan club of three in California........ us!
    Congratulations on your very specail day. Very deserving.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Congrats on Being DOTD,I hope your day is filled with love and treats!

Hello Peanut,

You have the most precious little face Peanut. I think you could convert
    everybody with the sweet face. I am so glad you get to be Dad's little girl.
    I am very impressed that you have your very own Barry White bear. Big
    congrats on being our special honored pup as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awww and then some! Well, you had me with your first photo, precious Peanut; but after reading your proud Papa's loving words, I'm a goner If ever there was a pupper that could win over a die hard doggie denyer, it's you, cutie pie! What a lovable, joyful, free spirit you are and so devoted to your Dad and Mom! My heartmelted when your Dad wrote how you don't like being awake, all by your lonesome that is! You just love your people, don't you sweetheart? And just think, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days with your wonderful Mom and Dad and feline friend Hallie, too Congratulations to you precious Peanut, our most deserving, extra special DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and your dear Dad and Mom and Hallie too, are enjoying a very special "top dog" day! Hugs and kisses to you, Peanut!

P.S...Ok, that last picture really did me in

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Peanut. We had some awesome, cute, sweet, darling dogs here at Dog of the Day. I fallen *in love* many times. I swear that this time is different. Dare I say it for fear that my two will hear. *I want you, I want you more than words can say.*

I think you are about the most adorable thing I have ever laid eyes on, Peanut. Even your name is perfect. I shall fall asleep tonight thinking of you. I must go now. Obviously unrequited love is not something others should behold. But in the deep dark hours of some future night, there will be a click on Previous Dogs of the Day, and March 2nd will light up my screen and my life for a brief instant.

My only consolation is that your parents love you and appreciate you. Just know that there is another pining for your affection. {sigh}
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hi, Peanut! What a cute name for a cute little girl! You are so adorable, and you definitely look cuddly and friendly. I hope you are having a super day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Peanut

Peanut, omygosh, you are just so cute! I love puppies and you must be one of the cutest out there. I love the way you 'wake mommy' with your wet kisses and the way you took such good care of your daddy when he was recovering from his back injury. I can tell that you are very much loved by your family and will live a long and happy life with them. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

AWW Peanut is really cute; I love that second picture of her in the bed!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*