Thread: Bouncy Bella

Bouncy Bella

What a joyful girl you are, Bella, whether it is running through the snow, fetching a toy with Toby or just having a good playtime! It is fun you love the snow so much, and even getting a faceful of snowballs in your curls does not deter you one bit! We are glad you and Toby are such good pals, and we know he, as your big brother, has probably taught you a lot of what a good dog should be! We are glad you have him as a playmate, and we bet having you around helps keep him active too! Congratulations, Bella! You are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Bella.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bella

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are such a beautiful girl.
    With all of your activity, your fur still stays white.
    Hope you and Toby celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Bella!

Hi Bella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your trusty sidekick, bestest bud Toby, too! What a precious pair!

What a joyful, fun loving, beautiful Golden Doodle you are, how spendidly you represent both of your beloved breeds! What I wouldn't give for those gorgeous curls, Bella! And those "snowballs" covering your sweet face tells us just how much you love the white stuff! What a lucky family, having a fun loving, life loving, golden hearted furkid in you, sweetheart! And no doubt your spunk and spirit, your zest for life, are keeping big brother Toby young at heart too! What a wonderful choice you are for our "top dog" honors, Bella! You're a treasure, and all lucky enough to cross you path, truly blessed! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, playing fetch with Toby, romping in the snow (still lots left here on the Cape!), being spoiled to the max! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bella, and to precious Toby, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bella is fantastic, loved all her photos. Good to have a brother to play with, sweet seeing her with Toby. Hope the family has great fun celebrating Bella today, she's the best!

Hey Neighbor!

Hi Bella! Congrats on DOTD. You look like a fun pooch! Living in Massachusetts (like us) we know you must have so much fun in the snow. You look so silly with all those baby snow balls on your snout hehe Maybe your human can keep her tootsies warm with our goldendoodle socks, looks just like you!

Bounce on!

Name:  Goldendoodle-Dog-Socks-Lightweight-Cotton-Crew-Stretch-Egyptian-Made-181354099272-311x400.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  13.8 KB
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

You're a beauty Bella!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla